Thread: Yuki's Journal
View Single Post
02-20-2009   #53 (permalink)
Yuki
Anywhere But Up
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineRagnarok OnlineAion
Awards Retired Forum Operations StaffEvent WinnerEvent WinnerSotW BeginnerFacebook FanTwitter Fan

Yuki has disabled reputation
Send a message via ICQ to Yuki Send a message via AIM to Yuki Send a message via MSN to Yuki
IGN: Elysium
Class: Godmode
Level: ∞
Guild: Symphony

Hehe, I think right now. I'm just trying to be happy with my current bf. There are many times I feel as if I want to let go, but as you said, I'm staying with my current relationship for some good reasons. Although, I feel insecure while in this relationship, and sometimes it's not what it's supposed to be, there are some very good traits about him and how he treats me at times, that makes me never wanting to let this go.

So right now, for some odd damn reason, ten people had already knocked my windows, knocked my door, and rung the doorbell. I have no idea what the hell they want, and I'm trying to sleep in. =_= So much for the sleeping in idea. I had a very bad fever last night, and I was struggling to take my daily medications, so it took me like 3 hours just to finish them all, instead of the usual 10 minutes. I didn't get to sleep till 6 AM this morning, and they started to knock at like.. 8AM. Orz. I need to drive to Target to buy some things, I'm craving for Hawaiian Punch for some reason. And I need to buy a new toothbrush, my current one is all worn out, and I barely had that thing for... 7 months? Lols.

[ ggFTW HR Operations. Yuki Designs. Rep Guide. Join Symphony. Forum Rules. ]