View Single Post
02-13-2009   #15 (permalink)
zgmfx19a
Retired
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterTrickster OnlineLa TaleGunbound
Awards Retired Forum Moderator

zgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond reputezgmfx19a has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to zgmfx19a
IGN: Nek0 / Nek0Yasha(RIP)
Class: Zooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnaq
Hey Nek0, I just realize your guide is the perfect example of what should be available in the Wki Guides, under the Cat section: it's accurate, not (so) outdated, and I really like how you distingush Ele%Melee and SkillSpam builds

So, do you want it to be added there on it's own, or just a link leading here to the forum, or something? (since there's is no guide on the wiki yet, to be honest it's kinda test-prototype)!
It will be a great if I can contribute to MMOG, so yeah. Feel free to add it in.

I'll try to keep it updated as long as I still hold an interest in Trickster. =/

The only problem is probably the areas for grinding, since many of the changes are still relatively low leveled, and I am not gonna grind out another cat to test it's viability.

EDIT: Made some more changes to the grinding spots for revo-ed version. Any feedbacks are welcomed.

Last edited by zgmfx19a; 02-13-2009 at 10:44 PM.