View Single Post
02-10-2009   #34 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW

I come bearing fiction!
joec_mn

03:51am 20/06/2007

mood: sleepy
music: the dull buzzing of my computer
This is a little fiction I had the urge to write after watching Tales of Symphonia OVA 1 and here it is! hope you like it, and feel free to leave a comment! ^__^

Title: Of Brats and Bubblegum
Part: 1 / 3 i think...
Pairing: Lloyd/Genis
Warnings: Shouta, spanking... >.> more for the following chapters
Rating: Err... R? Strong PG-13? Well... R to be safe, so, not worksafe! The whole fiction will be rated NC-17, just so you know...
Summary: Do I need one? Err... Genis says bad thing... Lloyd punishes him... fun things ensue... (but not in this chapter... the fun things... o.O)

( Read more )
first time spam for you *gets shot*
niffe

04:45pm 16/09/2006
Hello everyone! I would like you all to be informed of a community that I made that could be of service to you, especially if you're into making and/or playing rps! Please come look around and find out what all the ranting rage is about!

[info]rp_connections
magical_milkcan

09:53am 02/08/2006

mood: chipper
music: "Livin on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi
Hi, I'm Sandry. I brought fanart and an RP link...

This link goes to my journal where the fanart is. Please leave comments on my own journal~

Oh, and if anyone is interested in joining the newly revamped [info]ooc_tos, please do~ The more the merrier!

encoderman

02:48am 25/07/2006
I'm not strong at religion but I know what we must "Prey" to! Did anybody play this game? I know that nobody. There will be armageddon in the supermarkets... Game-Era: newest pc game previews, video game previews - xbox and ps2 game previews

My second theme on 101_kisses (fic)
slashedbeat_exe

07:42pm 08/06/2006

mood: bouncy
Title: Face Down
Author: mag
Pairing: Lloyd Irving x Genis Sage
Fandom: Tales of Symphonia
Theme#2: Four of diamonds
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I do not own Tales of Symphonia.

Warning---Implied Shota

( There are two faces to every card. )
I hope you guys like. X3 This is only 2/101 for me. DX Arg, wish me luck with the rest~
Read 1 - Post

Dont ask.