Thread: Hacker Found
View Single Post
02-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
no that person did not know my friend's account, he made a fake one called 'forgottenjeyz" aka false idenity to fool every1 in the PinK guild. And i already know i broke the TOS thats y i DELETED my 6x account. What im trying to show who they are and why the gm(s) dont do any action.
ijji - Where Gamers Unite!
Specifically number 4. They are not obligated to do a thing for you because the fault is yours in the first place. Or your friends. I don't know your social group.

If the account information got into the hands of the "hacker" by any means outside of a forced entry (ie. owner tells them, owner tells someone and they hear, etc.) then the owner of the account has no right to complain about it as, from the very beginning, it is the owners fault for even saying it outloud.

Social engineering is not considered in the ToS. And given that that is how, I assume from your vague description, said "hacker" gained access to the account, then ijji cannot do anything. Least of all if the account information was given up voluntarily.