Thread: Hacker Found
View Single Post
02-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

You, sir, make me lol.

1. GM deleted the thread you linked to. While I read it while it was still up, anybody who actually believes that is really, really, really dim in the head.
2. Your sekrit character's name is in your screenshot. And you basically answered to your name while in a battlefield. I wasn't even looking for it and I found it out. GG for secrecy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rka2n
I have screenshots and prove that mmokami is a guild of hackers, cheats, thieves with false idenity.
Srry if this offended any mmokami members that wasnt involved with this incident.
Actually, they're just a guild that invites anyone. As much as people like to judge entire guilds by certain people, it doesn't work as well as you'd think. ie. just because you think one person is a retard, doesn't mean the entire guild is retarded. just because you trust one person, don't go trusting the entire guild.
4. Consider the possibility that this "hacker" on the account really is clueless as to the accusations you're making.
Quote:
You, as the registered user of an account, are ultimately and completely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your login information and computer system used to access the Site or Service.
TOS quote for you. Obviously the account information was known. That or the person is a good guesser. Thus the owner is at fault for not reading the ToS. Anything beyond that, whining about how you trusted someone, is just asking for drama.
edit: this is just to clarify the point that Light made, that you broke the ToS and thus your account has problems. And thus they can't/won't help you.

BTW, why IS everyone out to get Athy?

Last edited by buta; 02-09-2009 at 06:10 PM.