View Single Post
02-08-2009   #14 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddyKiddy
Also I tried practicing the aspect of depth in this signature by sharpening the main part and blurring the background by distance. Also added gradient maps and a bit of fail iwarp...
The border looks too thick to me. Maybe just a top/bottom border, the side border makes the whole thing look really thick, and being a more tranquil image the thickness kinda throws it off. The text to me looks like it should be lowercase, "alone" opposed to "Alone". But that's just me. The big heavy "A" just throws it off for me a tad.

Awesome work (: You really see what you did with the depth when you compare the before and after

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589