View Single Post
02-05-2009   #15 (permalink)
ggFTW Stalker
fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Originally Posted by Raynor
Quit complaining, it will be more popular when the game is like open to everyone else, because currently everyone is only allowed to play as three of the six clans, and usually the Taurus isn't the first three.
I'm afraid that this thread is for people who choose Taurus in their "first three". Not everyone plays for the stats or the class; some people play first and foremost for the character. But thank you for your input. Now, if you don't mind, the exit to this thread is that way. I hope you won't miss that like you did the point of this thread.

@Fineti: That's right! Raise those hooves high!
In Ragnarok Online, I was once known as Athero, a noble Lord Knight whose only wish was that he swung his sword for a just cause.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

Last edited by fieryshadowcard; 02-05-2009 at 11:06 PM.