View Single Post
02-03-2009   #27 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Allure
Class: Holy Paladin
Level: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senpai
Good skills for Elementalist PvP/Boss'er:

Guard Break - I love this skill. I kill charms with this skill. The fact that it negates HV and block is perfect for meleeing things to death, especially with an elemental sword. It's also nice for meleeing bosses to death.
Luck Break - I kill mages with this skill. With the MyShop nowadays, bunnies at 200+ can easily reach 150~200+ LK by just wearing their regular gear alone. When LK break brings down a mage's LK, you can expect those ARs and other annoying magic skills to miss.
Shockvibe - This + Luck Break kills lions. Yep.
Sense Break - Purely optional, but this + Luck Break kills foxes. (and hybrid lions) I put this as optional because I'm seeing more foxes go melee nowadays rather than stick to their DA roots.

But this is all coming from my own personal experiences when I still enjoyed Trickster, so it might be inaccurate with the PvP/boss field today.
Thanks for this input. I only train/boss, PvP holds no lure for me, thus I've never felt the need to spend the points on these skills until I really have a lot spare TM and the time to fool around with the skills myself.

Even with the total imbalance of myshop these days, could I possibly quote and put this in the guide? PvP was a section to be donated by other bunny users who PvP, and it's just never surfaced.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
World of Warcraft US Allure, Holy Paladin <Taurential Reign>
League of Legends Queen Nimera
Nintendo 3DS 4511 - 0825 - 1589