View Single Post
02-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
m1s3ri
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoman
I wonder what I did to earn all this spite? Maybe it's just prolonged exposure to your typical MMORPG player base. *shrug*
Mostly? In this thread, this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoman
I thought that too, but then I remembered that I never even touch Dacy's S ability, so I rationalized that not using Yuki's S one (outside of melee strings and all that) was justified.
That's about the silliest thing I've ever heard you say [inb4 omg u cant hear text] since you've started posting. Just because they use the same keys has absolutely no bearing on how useful they are. That makes about as much sense as saying Pink Roll Punch must be worth maxing to support your party because it's a low level skill, just like Light of Healing.

Also, assuming you do have regen and decent melee damage, melee is a smart option when you have low MP and no skills available that will deal efficient damage.

To answer your original question: if you like Yuki, MP regen through equipment/skills; if you're more concerned with playing effectively, go back to Dacy.