View Single Post
02-02-2009   #2 (permalink)
Lunar
ggFTW Stalker

Lunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of lightLunar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoeJeko
I wanted to forewarn everyone on Round 3 and 4 scheduling - we don't have as much room to play with as we did with Rounds 1 and 2.

All matches in Round 3 (there will be 16 of them) must be scheduled between 18:00 PST and 23:30 PST on Friday, Feb 13th. Saturday, Feb 14th will be used to schedule for Round 4 and thus all matches must be complete by 11:00 PST on Saturday.

All Round 4 matches will occur on Sunday, Feb 15th (8 matches).

We must do it this way so that we don't spread the tournament out over 2 months. I'd highly suggest keeping the weekend of the 13th-15th open if you win Round 2 and expect to advance past Round 4.

You're getting this info almost 2 weeks in advance. If it means waking up a bit early or staying up a bit late then it comes down to how badly you want to win this.
can u find out the available times for this so we dont have what's happening to me now?

Last edited by Lunar; 02-02-2009 at 10:03 AM.