mangoman
/gg FTW! Moogler

mangoman will become famous soon enoughmangoman will become famous soon enough
IGN: BumSmash
Class: Dacy
Level: 59
Guild: Mivehind

Quote:
More srsly: Legend drake does work, but honestly, if you don't like charging to that extent, you really should not be playing the character. For a character that has that option, you should be more concerned with getting sets that increase damage potential than sets that help your mana pool.
I thought that too, but then I remembered that I never even touch Dacy's S ability, so I rationalized that not using Yuki's S one (outside of melee strings and all that) was justified. I'm not so sure the damage would suffer either. It's like shooting 200 regular bullets rather than 100 slightly-above-average ones. Besides, I might be able to nix ME altogether (it does get cancelled by a lot) and get yet another attack skill. Spamming ftw.

Quote:
dont spam, charge when your damage isnt needed. spread out your damage, dont throw everything you got at everything you see. most of the time, a simple melee string is all you need for a time.
Patience FTL. Everyone wants to finish a stage fast, so spam away, I say.

Quote:
set effects help as well.
Specifics would be nice.

Quote:
and yuki does more damage on skill than dacy when dacy isnt raged, fyi.
I meant more along the lines of damage per hit. You know, so those dang Ghost raid archers won't go invincible so much due to all the multi-hit stuff Yuki throws around.