View Single Post
02-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
Skiegh
/gg FTW! Stalker

Skiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the roughSkiegh is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Skiegh Send a message via MSN to Skiegh
IGN: Skiegh
Class: Sieg
Level: 56+

If you hate recharging MP then getting a MP set like drake or Rigel would probably be in your best interest. I don't have a Yuki myself but I see them spam like no tomorrow and I can only imagine they burn through MP like crazy. Considering you charge to full MP before every room like most casters, you shouldn't be running out of MP with the exception of boss fights or maybe excessively large rooms like the hallways in upper.

I don't mind charging MP myself but that is with a Dainn and from what I know Yuki's have a lot shorter cooldown times, unlike Dainns where most of their heavy hitting skills have long cooldowns so charging MP and having a temporary time out in a fight isn't a huge deal.

P.S.- I believe it can be banned now but I haven't seen any Dacy be banned from it yet. (So many people "require" Dacys so they wouldn't think about banning them.

P.S.S. - Not a clue but the database usually doesn't lie.
"There once was a boy who dreamed of being a hero. Who believed sincerely in the battle to banish darkness from a world of light... but light and darkness are equal... and where one exists so too must the other... and when the boy finally realized this he had taken the first step toward being a true hero."