mangoman
/gg FTW! Moogler

mangoman will become famous soon enoughmangoman will become famous soon enough
IGN: BumSmash
Class: Dacy
Level: 59
Guild: Mivehind
Default How to maximize damage with MP

Lately I've been having a tough time choosing between Yuki and Dacy, and the thing that makes me like Yuki is her ability to freeze bosses and have more ranged options, while Dacy has more damage per hit and a bunch of neat skills I like.

The divisive factor for me when it comes to Yuki is the need to constantly (it at least feels constantly) recharge MP. For my mana thing, I went for ME since it could increase your recharge amount, work at zero, and give others mp if they didn't have any other buffs on them. Sounded like a good package, and I didn't mind getting the reagents.

But lately it's been getting on my nerves. I hate holding down the F key all the time. I tried it at Cobolt, and I kept getting interrupted by the hand. What would you recommend I do? I dunno about set bonuses. My mind leapt to L.Drake, as that's what I had on my Dacy and it worked alright. But then I figured I'd be missing out on some of the other sets like ancient elf hero and all that jazz.

What would you recommend I do to relieve my hate-of-recharge problem? Go back to Dacy? Get L.Drake after all, or something else? Put points into another mp passive? I'm open to suggestions.

P.S. It might've been a joke, but I was told that if someone SS's a Dacy Pandano glitching something, they get penalized for it. Is that true?
P.P.S. On Reiko's database thingy, it says that the Bapho Guard set bonuses and that of L.Drake are the same. Is that true? And if so, what are the differences for the stats?