View Single Post
01-29-2009   #10 (permalink)
Griever
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Rusty HeartsDragon Nest

Griever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud ofGriever has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Griever
IGN: Werewolf
Class: Healer to_buffalo
Level: 20
Guild: RustyHearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobeemagic
Oh nice. So the duration of Rebirth PoS/Self Heal is 5.6 sec? Is it possible to cancel that skill's animation earlier?
Read fully plx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griever
However with "Rebirth PoS", she loses HP, gains MP, then finishes off with a Self-Heal that will heal her for MORE HP than she lost. With Rebirth PoS, there is no net loss of HP.
(In case you were wondering, the Self-Heal part of Rebirth PoS is dash-cancellable.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhealer
^

If you are run after the rebirth pos, then what's the point of the self heal after that. This is the main reason i'm not gonna consider adding this skill to my build.
Unless you plan to get more than 7 PoS, Rebirth PoS is better in every sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughatyou21
About pieces: It sucks, I totally hate it. Probably only useful in PvP, but even then people can choose whether or not they want to allow rebirth.
About rbeads: Lurveeeeeeeeeee ittt, Eirs should totally replace regular Beads with rBeads.

You can actually do AAAAA which will launch the enemy into the Rebirth Pieces "wheel" and they'll keep bouncing. You can recharge MP this way.

I think I'll put 1 point into rPieces just for this

But yeah, it's probably more of a PVP skill.

Last edited by Griever; 01-29-2009 at 05:55 PM.