View Single Post
01-29-2009   #21 (permalink)
Queen
~custom user title~
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Evalyn Fior
Class: DRK/WAR
Guild: Excalibooty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow
well for one thing, I don't have elemental melee, no golden lion sword or shield.
But I kind of see where you are going, that since tetra is more important and in upper levels it'd be a pain to get.
Okay I guess i will wait, and stick with burning rave for now.
See how spamming rave goes. The wait seems long, but seeing as you don't elemental melee you could change your build to go the UC+Counter route and in the build where you see Upper Smash/UC/Counter, replace it with Quad/Tetra. Using rave and UC could prove to be helpful for you. You don't need to follow the build I set out exactly, it's not made for every situation, though you have given me the idea to include a UC build.

FFXIV NA Excalibur Evalyn Fior, DRK/WAR/MNK/LTW