/gg FTW! Regular

LloydDunamis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LloydDunamis
IGN: AraiugumaSensei
Class: Student Teacher
Level: 37
Guild: Sentinels Guild
Default Namespace affecting Links

I think I somehow understand about those namespaces to separate the games' wiki. I'll have my opinion/suggestion for something about it here. Lessee...

Because regular pages need to be moved to Namespace:page, the pages that link to that page (without the namespace) would need to be redirected to the one with the namespace. To avoid redirections (or rather confusion of what game it's included in), those links would be required to link to namespace:page instead of the page itself. But there are lots of pages!

I'm suggesting that when the page is renamed/moved to namespace:page, all the links in that page will be automatically linked with namespace:. (in case of categories and images, only its accepted two-letter acronym)

EX: A page named Restored Prescription contains a link to A Lycanthrope is In Love Event Part1 and is categorized in Quest Reward. Restored Prescription page gets moved to Trickster Online:Restored Prescription. Link and category are left as is. When I click to the A Lycanthrope is In Love Event Part1 link, wiki will find Trickster Online:A Lycanthrope is In Love Event Part1. For the category Quest Reward, it would be TO Quest Reward

... Something lika that ^_^;;. Just citing my ideas. You may improve it~