View Single Post
01-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Luciane
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Event WinnerSotW Beginner

Luciane will become famous soon enoughLuciane will become famous soon enough
Send a message via ICQ to Luciane Send a message via AIM to Luciane Send a message via Yahoo to Luciane Send a message via Skype™ to Luciane

There are still a lot of skill names errors due it being translated from the Japanese wiki. Also, the first skill has already a picture and when you look at the Holybeast website (Free to Play MMORPG HolyBeast ONLINE Official Web Site) you see that they gave the name 'Holylight' to the skill that is called 'Preach' ingame.
When we have to put skills into the wiki with information from the Japanese wiki AND wrong information from the official site it is kinda hard to get it right.

I hope someone else will take care of this for you. I was about to go to bed and then such a thing will take up too much time, seeing as I have to change the pictures' names too ;o And seeing as I have spent way too much time on this post =3

When people post more screenshots of their skills it will be a lot easier for us. So far I know is the person that worked the most on the wiki (Kuda) not able to log in yet, same for me and Faelynn, kinda hard to get your information right then =X

Thank you so much k0n <3

Last edited by Luciane; 01-24-2009 at 03:26 PM.