View Single Post
01-24-2009   #45 (permalink)
Chesters
WHAt
Games
La Tale
Awards Retired Wiki StaffEvent Winner

Chesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of lightChesters is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Chesters
Guild: SOS Brigade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty
well there are those special monster that has stun/freeze immune and are not boss

o and by the "item type info" thing i meant wats the fastest way to add to the monster info since the item info for monster only has name/rates and not item type directly (if chesters was referring the off topic thing to me but i still need answer for it)

EDIT @chesters are the monster name of the lvl category arranged in alphabetical order? cos i moved some around to follow the lvl order in the game when i was editing it before (ie. sky spirit is the first monster on the lvl list)
No, there isn't really a fast way to check Item type, though most items you can memorize what type they are. (like Boxes, or Medicine) Though you should always double-check before clicking save, in case an assumption was wrong.

Also, the order for the Level pages is...

1. Level
2. Experience amount
3. Alphabetical

So this means, first, you divide them up by their level. Then, you sort them by their experience amount. (least to greatest) If there are two or more monsters that share the same experience amount, organize those ones by their names alphabetically.