View Single Post
01-23-2009   #19 (permalink)
m1s3ri
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnoir
I'm sure all the 60+ Yukis are curious about how rules apply to Ice Queen, specifically her casting of Icewall and the chance that she could effectively Icewall trap someone without the player doing anything.

Since Ice Queen's AI is completely independent, what are the rulings if a Yuki's Ice Queen traps someone?
Ice Queen is not banned; if on the incredibly odd chance someone walks into the corner and sits there waiting for an Ice Queen to wall them in, you're not at fault. Xpecial says the queen's wall is weaker than a Dainn wall in PvP anyway, so if that's true it'd be as threatening as being bamboo'd into a corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiety
For "live viewing":

I imagine the original plan is for it to work like this:

Proctor (MMOG Staff member) will shout/whisper/whatever to call for the participants, make a locked room, then whisper the participants the password. They would then proceed with the match.

I feel the participants should have an option to get the proctor to unlock the room (leaving it as 1v1 city, of course) once everyone is ready so that 19 people (not counting the proctor) can watch the match. Of course, if one participant doesn't want other people to watch, then the room should remain locked.
Pretty much agreed, unless someone says otherwise then I think participants should be able to let their friends and guild get first shot at the spectator slots.