View Single Post
01-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
m1s3ri
sorrow 'n sadism
Games
Eden EternalLuniaLeague of LegendsWorld of Warcraft
Awards MoM Award

m1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud ofm1s3ri has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSinned
i was just wondering about that too

mostly about the "unique" part..
define unique consecutive melee strings ._.
Clumsy wording but basically you're only allowed to use each type of melee twice between skills.

That means Sieg can do AASS sp sp, AS sp sp, AAAS, AAAS, AS sp sp, AAS, AAAA, skill.
Dainn can do AA auto AA auto AA AA auto AA AA, but not AA auto AA auto AA. etc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliztForever
I just have 3 questions here regarding the rules...

Quote:
A single skill may not be used more than twice in a single combo
This one seems...kinda unfair, in pvp you tried to keep your combo going as long as you can, but if a single skill cannot be used twice (like mage's pillar/hand), how'd I keep going without letting the opponent drop? I mean eventually my other skills would run out too...(or is the wording a misunderstanding?)

Quote:
No more than two of each unique consecutive melee strings between skills (excluding dash strings) are allowed
I'm a mage, if I was to face up to wall, and I did AA firebomb 449 AA 776 AA >>AS...(autoshift), would that be against the rule?
All of the combo restrictions are meant to prevent infinites.

AA auto AA dAS is legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedScar
Btw, Is Autostep considered abuse of of game mechanics and phsyics? It's essential to most dainn combos so I'd be hardpressed to combo without it.
no.

Last edited by m1s3ri; 01-23-2009 at 01:47 PM.