View Single Post
01-22-2009   #35 (permalink)
Blizt
(<ゝω・)☆
Special
Games
SD Gundam Online: Capsule FighterVindictusLuniaRakion: Chaos Force

Blizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to beholdBlizt is a splendid one to behold
IGN: Blizt

Hey Light, I got a problem here, can you help me? ><

It's not a messed up file problem, it's that I can't seem to find certain mesh for Yuki. I was trying to change her wearing c028 - Kimono Set, however, I can't find it in ijji's version at all, and even when I searched tlunia's version - where I'm 100% sure they have this set in random box - I only managed to find Yuki's head piece, no other parts for the set were found...

I was wondering, did some characters share the same mesh but with different shape files?
In these links, you can see Yuki/Eir/Arien's Kimono set all pretty much look the same except the head & weapon...

Yuki's Kimono set
Eir's Kimono set

did u encounter problem like this? D:

P.S. I checked Arien's folder as well, only head piece there like Yuki (in tlunia folder)
P.S.(2) Oh and, I checked the player.zip in ijji's version, Yuki DOES have ALL the skinMesh for c028 - Kimono set

Last edited by Blizt; 01-22-2009 at 02:20 AM.