View Single Post
01-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
PKShota
#1 Leon fan
Games
VindictusMabinogiLuniaElsword
Awards Pervert Award

PKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond reputePKShota has a reputation beyond repute
Guild: Titans/ggFTW
Default Are you a Lunian? Show your Lunian Pride!

I AM A LUNIAN: A Youtube Contest

How can I participate?
Make a youtube video! It must contain the following:
1. The phrase, “I am a Lunian” and an explanation why.
2. Some form of in game footage. The video does not need to ENTIRELY in-game footage.
3. Video title must be in the following format: “[ijji Lunia Video Contest] + Title + In game character name” as the title of submissions.
4. The video CAN contain real life footage, but it is NOT required.
5. Do not reveal your real life name, address, or other private information in this video! Your privacy is important, and we want you to be safe!

What’s in it for you:
-Etoile will select the top 10 movies suitable for Lunia.
-Winners of the contest will be decided by both a user poll, and GM_Etoile.

GM Etoile’s Prize:
A 24” LCD monitor, for 1 Lunian.

User Poll Prizes:
1st Prize (1 Lunian will be chosen): A $100 Amazon.com Gift card, and an in-game Infinite Power card for 1 Lunian.
2nd Prize (2 Lunians will be chosen): Razer Keyboard and Daily gift box for two Lunians.
3rd Prize (3 Lunians will be chosen): 10 Random boxes.
Participation prize: We will select 10 users at random, who will receive 20 in-game gold!

But wait! There’s more!
The winning videos will be broadcasted on the Lunia main page for the rest of the year!
To submit, reply to this thread with your link, or email your link to lunia_gm@ijji.com. If you have any questions, please reply to this thread as well. ^_^[/QUOTE]

And heres the main thing:
I am a Lunian!

Last edited by m1s3ri; 01-22-2009 at 04:27 AM. Reason: first post is for unquoted, unedited announcement.