View Single Post
06-18-2008   #42 (permalink)
aLo
/gg FTW! Moogler

aLo is on a distinguished road
IGN: Sinchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemn
[sarcasm]Perhaps she should have let you stay in? [/sarcasm] Anyway, it sounds like some kind of renovation. Are they, like, fixing the pipes or something...? I'm sure it wo--never mind, I really don't want to know... The only time it's ever been that bad was in the summer of '02 when my house was infested with ants because I left a batch of cookies on the table before we left for L.A. for a week. When my family came back, the dining room was infested.

I got out the Ant Killer and sprayed it. The fumes were disgusting, so then I got out some air freshener to liven up the smell. It was still pungent, and the "fragrance" of lavender and toxic chemicals was...erm...distinct.
LMAO, I know but if I stayed I would have been like bouncing off walls x3. I would have been high D: if I wasn't already D:. Nawh re-glazing the bathtub. It looks so pretty now 8D lmao. Ohe ew. X: that's disgusting. Like one time we left something rottingn the basement without knowing, and when we found it , it was like a whole mob of IDK what the hell those where @_@ all over the rotten piece of junk and walls and everything. x: ugh pukeeeness. and of course, fumes are always fun ;3

Lunia: SyoraChan
Come join AUDACITY today!
Apply here~ /click.