MMOG Lurker

ituraki is on a distinguished road

Read the Guild Rules: Yes
Character IGN: Ankoku
Character Job/Class: Warrior
Character Level: 61[soon to be 62]
Activeness: 4+ hours a day[unless something urgent pops up]
Main Character: Yes
If you were in another guild, reason for leaving that guild is: Well depends, if A guild falls to comeplete innactivity or everyone leave but me it is possible will leave it. But turhtfully it is difficult for me to leave a guild as long as I have even one or two friend there[even if innactive]. My ex guild has been in innactivity for the past month or so and it took me weeks to even think of leaving and I've had much difficulty leaving it and still feel a bit bad because someone may return while I'm gone and I feel as if i abandoned them.(i sorta make a big deal over the impossible/unlikely)

Nationality/Ethnic: American + Mixed
Time Zone: EST
What you do for a living: Learn/Go to School
Type of music you enjoy: I'm pretty open to any type of music, I've yet to find music I dislike highly[slow type music Is my least liked for of Music]
Microphone: No
Reason You Want To Join Royalty: I'm not the type of person who can stand being alone or quiet. I don't like playing games solo simply, intersting enough I do better in games when I have someone to chat with. This guild was rbought to my attention, I enjoy active and fun guilds. Plus my thing for neutrality[I'm always a neutralist if possible] Also, but the bigger reason was due to a friend who may be joining your ranks also.