View Single Post
01-04-2009   #21 (permalink)
Shugi
I am a girl. =)
Special
Games
AuditionCounter-Strike OnlineGunboundHabbo Hotel
Awards MoM AwardTwitter Fan

Shugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond reputeShugi has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Shugi Send a message via Skype™ to Shugi
IGN: Penor
Xfire: shugix

They do not give you cash card codes for OGPlanet. They set up a program with OGPlanet, where you will be sent a coupon code via email. I received mine last night.

To those asking about GamingLagoon
GamingLagoon gives out UGC, Ultimate Gamer's Cards, these can be used for over 200 games and LaTale happens to be one of them. Of course you could custom order a OGP gift card from GamingLagoon as well. Both sites are excellent.

GamingLagoon's Prize section is quite a mess so look around for the UGCs. http://www.gaminglagoon.com/user/prizes/41/1

If you live in the USA, Canada, UK or Australia I suggest you use PrizeRebel. If you live in another country I suggest you use GamingLagoon.

Steam: Shugi | Battle.net: Shugi#1454 | LoL.NA: xShugi | GW2: xShugi.3601

Last edited by Shugi; 01-04-2009 at 08:43 AM.