View Single Post
12-31-2008   #8 (permalink)
Queen
bitch pls
Special
Games
Asda StoryDragon SagaEmil Chronicle OnlineLa Tale
Awards Retired Content StaffEvent WinnerWandering EyeFacebook FanPervert Award

Queen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond reputeQueen has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Queen Send a message via Skype™ to Queen
IGN: Tama Ashenstone
Class: SMN

[I1] This guide is Copyright to Kyzuumi at ggFTW, and may not be redistributed anywhere without her consent.

Information on skills and TM requirements are from the /gg FTW! Wiki.

Remember to +Rep if this guide helped out <3

Trickster Online is owned by Ntreev, Kyzuumi in no way has any affiliation with Ntreev and owns in no way Trickster Online; this is just a player's guide for the players.

Super awesome credit to James because he got me off my lazy bum and got me to write this guide, and also allowed me to spam his PMs so I could see the formatting :3

[I2]
December 31, 2008. Version 1.0 Guide was posted
January 1, 2009. Version 1.1 Adding Tap1 Training and Training Etiquette, added images to the introduction, job change, Tap1 spawn spots. Added Episode quests and when they're available to you. Fixed a few wording errors. Fixed the skill build TM requirement, also added skill mastery items.
January 2, 2009. Version 1.15 Added harkon and how to obtain it /sweat
February 8, 2009. Version 1.2 Added the PvP section, thanks to MOG's Senpai.
April 12, 2009. Version 2.0 Complete overhaul of the guide. Reworked the layout, added Table of Contents, easier navigation. Rewrote/coded a few sections
July 3, 2009. Version 2.1 Revamped the visuals, redid the equipment section completely.
October 4, 2009. Version 3.0 Revamped the visuals, begun guide overhaul.
September 28, 2010. Version 4.0 Revamp, all new updates and new style taken account for, preparation for future updates.
January 10, 2011. Version 4.1 Finally edited training sections and edited the skill build as well.
November 18, 2011. Version 4.1 Removed boss set section, tweaked the wording in a few other sections.

Diablo III North America Glacea#1307
League of Legends Queen Nimera, Level 20
New Leaf/Pokemon XY 4511 - 0825 - 1589

Last edited by Queen; 11-18-2011 at 08:40 PM.