~custom user title~
Join Date: Jul 2008
IGN: Alluria Fior
Guild: Discourse <SALT>
[E1] The requirements for 2nd job is base level 50 and TM level 40. Just level normally and you will achieve this easily. Buy a 100k galder check from Andrew, now in Caball Relics. Afterwords, go to Boxer Jeanne either in Caballa Relics Town or Room of Job Administrator 1 in Megalopolis. You will need to kill a monster called Kaboom in Caballa Relics Dungeon 4, accessed by Relics Field 4. It's best to ask a higher level player to help you out - you can even PM me to help :3
[E2] The reason why you've started this game, to advance to your 3rd job, which is a champion, or "pure". You need to be 130/120 at least to advance to your 3rd job. The wiki entry for 3rd job advancement is here, but I'll try and simplify it for you. I will not go through the whole process, just the items and the trials.
- You need 1x Ticket of the Valiant, dropped by Cluricans (you may need help for these!) in Caballa Relics Mine, also dropped by Tenter Lion
- You need 3x 1 million galder checks from Andrew in Megalopolis bank
- You need 1x Red Ruby, dropped by Monkya in Black Swamp, also drill 1x Sacred Water while you're here
- You need 3x brass, 3x magnetite, 3x magic powder, and 3x glass piece dropped by Brass Knight, Iron Knight, Bone Magician, and Bone Warrior, respectively
- You need 1x Harkon. These sell for around 8 million, or can be obtained by - Blacksmith Marx, Precious Jewel (Snow Mine Quest), or obtained from drilling the following fields (according to the ggFTW Wiki): Tapasco Field 1 - Net of Lava, Tapasco Field 2 - Rhythm of Hammer, Tapasco Field 3 - Valley of Flame, Tapasco Field 4 - Stairway to Fire, Tapasco Field 5 - Spicy Dragon Lair, Snow Field 3 - Stairway of Snowflake, Snow Field 4 - Happy New Year, Ice Dungeon 3 - Heart of Crystal, Vamp Dungeon 4 - Center of the Dark. Vamp Dungeon 5 - Resurrection of the Dark
As a bunny, you have two great things for you- an awesome defensive move, and a high power attack - Guard and Tetra Punch. The only reason you learned Tetra was in anticipation of 3rd job. Just guard and lure the monsters out one at a time, Tetra (you should be close to OHKO-ing or OHKO-ing), and the guard should last you either the whole time or most of the time. If you have one monster left and are a safe distance away, just sleep in the corner rather than spam pots. You should be okay until around Tribulation 11, Addax, which was the first to be a not-OHKO for me. Stoor worms, if I recall correctly, also had pretty good resist, but you should be okay.
Moving on to the next hurdle, Madame Chiffon. Known for their super-trio beserk, try your best to lure them one at a time. One Chiffon could almost break your guard, just kill them one at a time, dash away, rest, recast guard, and you should make it through. Just Tetra the hell outta them.
You should be okay until Levis, just practice the guard/lure/tetra combo and you should be out of the trials in 10 minutes.
Congratulations, you are now a future bossing machine~
Last edited by Queen; 11-30-2011 at 06:46 AM.