As my training guide is semi-incomplete due to the Revolution patch, please refer to [badna0's Training Spot Guide] as a supplement
- 1-15. Coral Beach Quests/Episode 0
- 15-31. Follow the quest chain and complete the Desert Beach Quests
- 31-40ish. Complete the Poppuri Dungeon quests
- 40ish-50. Episode 1 Quests, begin Caballa Relics quests (some) at 45. Level 40 Gift Boxes are worth roughly 10m+ as of Nov 30, 2011.
- 50-60. Complete the Caballa Relics quests
- 60-70. Complete the Oops Wharf quests
- 70-80. Crow PQ at Oops Wharf and Mermaid quests
- 80-90. Episode 2 Quests
- 90-100. Ghost Blue quests Note: Quests begin to taper off here, you will begin to find it harder to level
- 100-110. Keep doing Ghost Blue quests, Ghost Blue PQ. You can also grind at Bugbears
- 110-120. Begin some of Rose Garden at level 115
- 120-130. Continue Rose Garden Quests
- 130-140. Vampire Castle Quests and Episode 3
- 140-160. Black Swamp Quests. Episode 4 is available at level 150
- 160-170. Snow Hill quests and Episode 5, from here on out you can grind at bats when you run out of quests or PQ whenever you want.
- 170-180. Snow Hill quests, Phantom Dungeon MQs
- 180-190. Swamp Mine PQ, Snow Hill Dungeon PQ, Phantom Dungeon MQs
- 190-200. Phantom Dungeon MQs
- 200-210. Techichi Volcano quests
- 210-220. Techichi Volcano quests
- 220-230. Grind wherever your gear lets you
- 230-250. Tapasco quests
- 250-400. Basically wherever and whatever you need to do to level.
For more info on what quests you get when, I find Category:Quests by Level - /gg FTW! Trickster Wiki to be very helpful.
Last edited by Queen; 11-30-2011 at 06:48 AM.