Coolguysgowild
MMOG Lurker

Coolguysgowild is on a distinguished road
Default backing of my Soulmate:Jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleJuice
Ok i found another scammer. /
JimmyWaa.
Well he scammed my friend. And my friend did not take any screenshot's when he was offering.
But the offer was : JimmyWaa's BloodSword for 5x Set's of Repair Powders, Black Elixier's, Tango Google's and WT Magic Stones 170.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I hope that are definitely proof's.
JimmyWaa ~ scammer ._.
Had made me very angry after seeing this

lol this does not proof that the original trade was a blood sword for ---> those myshops, currently i know Jimmy from real life and he never scammed anyone only scammed by peoples, and no one called him a scammer too. What i've known is that he traded 400mil galders for the 40k something k points~but it is currently a theory because he didnt take screen shots when trade.

He told me Holymamoth is the person that completed the trade with him but wants Jimmy's only blood sword after gaining 400mil gald. They've talked for many turns and why only take the screen shot of this only message? Jimmy is very(extremely) annoyed by this lie right now and (Holymamoth) stfu about spreading those words!!!

BTW!!! WHY would a person gift 45k myshop without screenshot?? THat is very Ironic!!
Maybe Because the trade was complete? And the person demands for More?

IGN= CharmCat71 MagicSheep71 KibbleCharm98 BamRamsYou