View Single Post
12-16-2008   #14 (permalink)
SilverCosmos
MMOG Lurker

SilverCosmos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to SilverCosmos Send a message via MSN to SilverCosmos Send a message via Yahoo to SilverCosmos
IGN: Topaz
Class: Bowman lt_treasurehunter
Level: 42
Guild: None

LaTale IGN(s): Topaz
Nicknames: Jen, Miyabi, Snoopy, Baby J
Birthday: 2/19/1982
Messenger: (MSN: popoddessy2001@hotmail.com), (Yahoo: Sailor_Water00), (AIM: SummonerYuna82)

Hobbies: Watching TV/movies, watching J-horror/K-horror movies, anime/manga, writing, photoshop, video games, hanging out with my friends, playing LaTale, listening to music

Timezone/Place: Central/Minnesota
Favourites: For music it would have to be anime music or just background music, stuff without vocals. It helps me to think when I'm writing or playing a game or something. Food...I like pizza. Can't go wrong with a good slice. Favorite TV show would have to be CSI: Las Vegas, right now at least. I do watch Criminal Minds, Sanctuary, Fringe (when I remember it's on), Courage the Cowardly Dog, Life, etc. I love to watch foreign horror movies. I think right now, my favorite would have to be Reincarnation. Favorite thing to do in photoshop/ms paint: edit video game sprites/coloring book blanks/make userbars.

Dreams/ Future Goals: Hmm, a daycare teacher.
Bio/ Other things about you: I'm pretty nice once you get to know me. If you need to confide in someone or someone to keep a secret, that would be me.