View Single Post
12-15-2008   #25 (permalink)
moffit
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

Harassing would be hunting said scammer down and denouncing them wherever they went. Stating clearly why I refused to gvg them is not a form of harassment. They could have left off the first time they partied into my bulletin and I told them in party chat that I would not gvg a scammer but no, they had to spam my bulletin after I kicked them from the party, until I had to take it down. They then came in person to ask again for a match in All Chat, in front of people that had gathered. So, I responded once again, exactly why I refused to let them have the pleasure of a gvg match vs our team, for all to see. If they didn't want people to know, they should have let it go the first time.

There used to be a discussion thread on MT for things such as this. Where the scam proof would be in one thread, and the discussions over accused scammers would be kept to the other thread to debate over.