View Single Post
12-15-2008   #22 (permalink)
moffit
shotgun opera lock'n load
Special
Games
FiestaTrickster OnlineTransformice!King of Kings III
Awards Event WinnerSotW Professional

moffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond reputemoffit has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: Heyou

What about players that do not know of the scammer, or MMOG? Why should I care if I ruin the fun of someone who scams? The game is better off without such people; let them become a pariah, get disheartened and leave, and hopefully learn a lesson. What is to stop others from doing it unless we make an example of the ones that do scam? Also, not all scams are through myshop, even though the majority are.

If Ntreev truly want people to be unable to sell or buy myshop from other players, they should take out the gifting option entirely. I doubt they will though, since even gifting myshop to someone means that real money was spent on their goods. Telling us they don't want us doing it it their way of avoiding dealing with scams- "Well, you shouldn't have done it anyway so what are you complaining to us about?"