View Single Post
12-14-2008   #402 (permalink)
Henreh
hibernating
Special
Games
All Point Bulletin (APB)GunboundTwelve Sky 2Grand Fantasia

Henreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond reputeHenreh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Henreh
Class: Bro lt_warlord
Level: 21

Sometimes I wish I could really disappear from your life. You already have someone you love and I hope it would be a happy and long relationship. I don't have the heart to say it to you because it's always in two when I want to tell you. I don't any drama or any awkwardness...but it hurts inside to know that it'll never happen. Maybe one day I'll have the courage to tell you but I'm nothing but a pillar of support and warmth to you but I want more then that. Even if I say those "i love you" and you say it back but it doesn't feel the same because you already have someone. Maybe you'll even read this one day and wonder if this message was meant for you but it'll probably be too late by then. I wish I could find someone as special as you and make her mines :X.

/love sick and emos
/eats cake and starts grinding again :U