View Single Post
12-12-2008   #6 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gati
I can bring my Eni, level 21. :3
If you can get on, we could do with an Eni so I can relieve myself of dual-clienting mine.
<:

So, first run.
Mavs (Sram) and I (Enu + Eni; dual-clienting).

We made it to what seemed like the boss. Then, we died because of some battle-initiating glitch which caused Mavs to be unable to move or attack during the entire fight. Oh, and the 'boss' turns into a cocoon and excretes larva from its rear-end. ;x

We need a tank, an Eni or 2 (I won't be dual-clienting XD), and maybe someone who can help stall and stuff (Osa/Sadida for summons/decoys or a Xelor for AP-locking). More Srams are helpful, as well.
As far as levels, Lv 15+ should suffice. The majority of the monsters are Sapphire Larvae which are usually in the 15~17 range. There's one Emerald Larva at Lv 20, which isn't too difficult. The rest are the immature larvae which are in the 1~5 range, and the boss is 20~ (don't recall exactly). Though if you can be helpful, any levels are helpful; granted you have skills of use.

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 12-12-2008 at 11:26 PM.