View Single Post
12-12-2008   #1 (permalink)
kuyaBaka
2 kawaii 4 u
Games
DofusWorld of WarcraftSword 2Soul Master
Awards Facebook Fan

kuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant futurekuyaBaka has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to kuyaBaka Send a message via Skype™ to kuyaBaka
IGN: Unicornkitty
Class: Holy Paladin (PvE+PvP)
Level: Pro-level.
Guild: Get Some LLC
Default Moogle Raid on Larvae!

Opulence, our community's eclectic Enutrof, has stumbled upon a very [i]sticky[/i[ situation. One night, she went down South to the Larva Forest to harvest fresh Passions for her famous Passion Punch. In one of the trees hid a rather preoccupied larva who fell on her head with a thud!
The larva scurried to get off her nappy hair, and on its way down, stole her supply of Passions! The little maggot inched its way to its cavern like a jackrabbit in the high-afternoon. Opulence, now Passion-less, sought revenge.
Those slimy critters won't know what's coming, for the Moogles have come to her rescue!

*plays superhero music*

-----------------------

(/end super-lame introduction)
Anyway, with this new dungeon out, I say we give it a Moogle-run. Anyone else up for it?
Post your IGN (of the character you'll use) and time. We can have a max of 8 (iirc) people per group, so if there's more than that, we'll form a second group or take a second run with a switch-out. We'll try to form strategies, as larvae can be difficult at time (gd fire shield) and with a variety of characters we have to chose from, we may need certain ones more.

Anyway, we need people to play these roles first and foremost.

Tank(s)-
Healer(s)-
Support Crew- Opulence
Damage-Dealer - PaperClip*, DarkMavs

*is an alt

Tanks - Probably be a Sacrier or Feca, but an INT/VIT Iop can do with their self-centered AoEs
Healer - Eni, of course. Or an Osa with a Ventripotent Tofu or some pet who can heal.
Support Crew - This includes Enus (PP/long-ranged), Ecas* (heal/...?), Xelor (Debuff <, . . . I'm sure we have lots of this.
Damage-Dealer - Primarily Iops, Sacriers, Srams. Though, anyone can be here with the rights skills/EQs.

Participants:
1) Opulence(Lv 2X Enu); 3pm PST~ weekdays / almost all day weekend
2) DarkMavs(Lv 4X Sram) | PaperClip(Lv 2X Sadida); after 10pm EST
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Diablo 3: 60 Witch Doctor; Battletag: Kebbysaurus#1662
WoW(US): Gishy(Mal'Ganis), Unicornkitty(Hyjal), Yigit(Hyjal)
tumblr? | twitter me timbers!

Last edited by kuyaBaka; 12-12-2008 at 11:22 PM.