View Single Post
12-10-2008   #12 (permalink)
Hykari
ggFTW Stalker
Games
Grand ChaseLa TaleTrickster OnlineMapleStory

Hykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to beholdHykari is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hykari Send a message via AIM to Hykari Send a message via Yahoo to Hykari Send a message via Skype™ to Hykari
IGN: NeoConcept
Class: Elite to_dragon
Level: 113
Guild: Reignbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
I don't see how I contradicted.

All I said was that the loss of the money was not shown. In my first quote, I said that it doesn't help because it doesn't show that he lost 52M because the decrease was only 30M. Same meaning with the 2nd quote. I don't understand how that you can see that with the gift history, that you assume the money was received by InfernoKill
My mistake.

The decrease was only 30mil, but if you look at the time interval between the first and the remaining screenshots, there's approximately 4 hours of blank. He could've have withdrawn the remaining galders he had in his bank (when I buy, I also withdraw exactly what I'm going to spend so I don't get tempted to buy anything else. I would have to say it's a saving tactic.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon
I don't understand how that you can see that with the gift history, that you assume the money was received by InfernoKill
I meant if the money was received by InfernoKill, then it's definately a scam. From the first screenshot, you can see that it was a pay first method and Zhade received nothing. Now I'm not jumping to conclusions, but if you had the choice to take 52mil galders or deny it, which would you do? Since Zhade was waiting on InfernoKill's confirmation, all he had to do was click "Check" and the money was all his.

If he did accept the payment, then it fits perfectly with these comments: "You had to get me logging off." "You didn't screenshot the MyShop." "No one's going to believe you."

Why would he say those things if he denied the transaction?