View Single Post
12-05-2008   #1846 (permalink)
weissritter
Wei Wei~
Awards MoM Award

weissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond reputeweissritter has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to weissritter
IGN: Weibritter // Edelweis
Class: Lion / Gundams to_scientist
Guild: Symphony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis
From what I remember hearing( I think weiss said it), cTO special accessories don't have special effects( not sure if I remember correctly). When the buffalo accessory first came out in cTO it had no special effects. Then when it was put into... it was either jTO or kTO, it was a booster bracer that had the lvl 210 one giving +80% exp/TM. Our version went with the original, non-bracer version.
Correction. cTO bracer had a 80% 40 day one. kTO got the pet the same time we do. Except you can simply buy any piece of the cow EQ you like and buy the pet in egg for. They do not get lolboxes. No info on whether or not they even get the bracer. But I think they do and its also timed with 80% boost.

jTO hasn't gotten the Cow eq yet.