View Single Post
12-04-2008   #58 (permalink)
Cupcake
+11 Guitar finally orz

Cupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to allCupcake is a name known to all
IGN: Kumacakes
Class: Bard lt_bard
Level: the only Lv194 kumacakes in the server
Guild: ShiningRay

OGPlanet.

OGPlanet is what frustates me the most in regards to LaTale. Sure, there are much crappier companies than them, but there are also even more companies that are much better. I've given them 4 months of my pure, unabashed optimism that they'd soon learn from their mistakes and start genuinely caring even the slightest about their newest game, LaTale. However, it seems that they continue to break things, create new bugs, and totally ignore the fact that 90% of the community lags. They continue to release these fluffy, superficial events with mediocre prizes in lame attempts to keep their slowly-draining community playing. If you're gonna ask me to level to 95 in 14 days without any new content or quests whatsoever, the prize better be more than a few darts.

I'd have a lot more to say, but I think everyone knows my plight pretty well already >: