12-04-2008   #52 (permalink)
Mizuiro
ggFTW Addict

Mizuiro will become famous soon enough
Class: Fox to_fox
Level: 14x

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSlyr
Alright i'm done, now I got to re-edit all the stores that i've used that format on, So instead of Pink Potion A|200, it will now be Pink Potion A|Pink Potion A|200
Excellent! That will help with the unnecessary images. Do you think you would be able to tweak the item templates as well? That would take a lot of work, though, because we would have to change each item that uses the templates. =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
hey guys, mind if I help out? I've done a bit of programming, but I have no idea how to go about editing a wiki. Since I don't buy too much myshop, I can help out with the ingame content, and I can give a shot at drilling tests in different fields.
Of course we don't mind if you help out! The more, the merrier! Feel free to look at some existing wiki pages. I suggest that you make some minor changes, preview how it affects the page, then cancel. If you don't like it.

EDIT: By the way, now that Black Swamp has been revamped, we've got a big job ahead of us. We should divide and conquer it and give certain tasks to willing people so that it can get done efficiently.

Give reputation points when you can!

Last edited by Mizuiro; 12-04-2008 at 07:09 AM.