View Single Post
12-03-2008   #1767 (permalink)
fieryshadowcard
ggFTW Stalker

fieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura aboutfieryshadowcard has a spectacular aura about
IGN: Look behind you and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badna0
I will be so excited if the lion/fox boxes have WT compable.
That would imply that they like us. To this day, there has never been a Sense-related equip above 60 (or any other equip for that matter) that could compound WT. Well, there is one possible exception--the level 130 accessories that Nadia could make which never made it here--and I say possible because they might not even have been able to comp WT.

I find it hilarious that we have had WT Stone 185s for at least a month and Sealed Letters ever since Vamp Castle came out, but we haven't even remotely possessed something to which we could compound them. It could only ever be more laughable if they were to release the WT Magic Stone 200s in MyShop just because.

But I find it sad that Pouch of Pain has always been called fail, without anyone ever realizing that aside from PPPs, Violet Earrings, Signs of Excavation, and the MyShop pouches, there is really nothing out there to make WT-based attacks as hax as, say, a Shoko-tan Staff-enhanced Mage.

TrueSilverFox and Mon_Ami roamed Caballa together in Trickster Online, searching its ruins of splendor.

Valeria, sworn only to her sword and herself, traverses Erinn in Mabinogi with her pet silver fox, Truesilver.

"Whoa, TrueSilverFox, girl! Anyone ever tell you you look like some sun-bronzed Greek Goddess these days?"

Last edited by fieryshadowcard; 12-03-2008 at 08:10 PM.