View Single Post
12-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
Shazbot
ggFTW Stalker
Awards Retired Forum ModeratorEvent WinnerSotW Beginner

Shazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the roughShazbot is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Shazbot
IGN: Shazbot
Class: IM/LM/FM/CM/DS/Necro/Witch to_wizard
Level: 64/60/57/42/42/41/41
Guild: Itadakimasu
Default Table Request! D:

So i recently started adding as much information as I can to the grand chase wiki, but obviously, i don't know how to do anything on the wiki. :< Someone told me you have to make a table, but I don't know how. So I want to ask one of you to do it for me, or teach me how. 8D

I'm going to make an equipment section, even though we probably don't need one, but I assume wikis should strive to have everything about what it's informing about, so I'm guessing adding it won't hurt.

I'm hoping for the table to look like this:

|--------------|Name:--------------------|--------------------------------------|
|Picture------|----------------------------|--------------------------------------|
|--------------|Attack:--------------------| Description------------------------|
|--------------|Defense:-----------------|--------------------------------------|
|--------------|Vitality:-------------------|--------------------------------------|
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Required Lvl --------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Acquirable at (dungeons)------------------------------------------------------|

Oh, and I used Lire's table for Ryan's character page because I didn't know how to make a table, sorry. D:

/very very new to HTML~

Edit:

And how should I divide this up?

I see a non-existant page for GP, Cash, and Crystal, so I think I should add it there.

Do I divide it into "GP Items > [Character Name] > Item Type (Like Hats ) > Level Range", or should I try something else? :<

I'm on GW2! Except I don't know my own Account name!

Last edited by Shazbot; 12-01-2008 at 05:01 PM.