/gg FTW! Regular

Kirbical will become famous soon enough
IGN: Kirbical
Class: Warrior lt_warlord
Level: lvl 40-50
Guild: truelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactuarJoe
Puzzles are rather irritating as well - not as irritating as they could be, but I am finding that enchanting is becoming more and more expensive as I level up. Getting anything enchanted above Lv.3 costs about 125k per puzzle, thanks to those damnable puzzle coupons. Combined with the possibility of breaking your equipment, it can run into some real money.

Which brings me to my next complaint - the serious inflation problem. I know this is a problem in all MMOs, more or less, but when I see boss-dropped equipment going for five, six, seven million Ely or more, I don't think, "Wow, that's an expensive item," I think, "Wow, one more item available only to people using goldsellers." Some of the prices on these items are truly insane, to the point where some of it isn't viable to anyone playing the game within the rules.
Took the words right out of my mouth, the prices has gone to an insane amount! I mean 1 million for a tiger urn? 50K for lvl 1 puzzles? this is ridiculous! I better get those 700K spector urns before they become useful for crafting and blow up to like 3 million. really who has that much ely anyways! I don't think even a high level explorer with the "millionaires dream" tree maxed would make that much.

I guess it's tough since I'm a warriors who has a relatively low luck stat and burns potions like gasoline.