View Single Post
11-25-2008   #1 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread
Default [FB] Absence/ Inactive Thread

[first, lol, sorry Pie, taking your thread]

Since I saw a lot of people's inactive requests, I guess it's best to put up a thread about it.

If you are going to be away/ quitting/ other reasons, please post here to notify the guild leaders and members. Please post the reason and time of your absesnce.

===

Pie's Original Post: ok ppls just letting you guys know that my internet is being lame at the moment so i might not be able to go online for a few days x.x i dont know when itll be fixed it may be today it may be tomorrow it may be next week so im just letting you guys know since i cant after today *is at school libaray and vaction starts today* sux i get to be internet less on my vacation xD oh wells cya guys around =D

Last edited by Yoruhime; 12-04-2008 at 06:20 PM.