Level: 14x

My comments are below.

Could be like this:

High Priority:
-Marx thanskgiving (15d)
-Sheep boxes (15d)

Yeah, these two need to be done ASAP.

-Rosalyna's Gacha (is still here btw?)

Rosalyna's gacha items have been removed, but I have at least one of everything, so I can put in some information, even if it's unique to my items.

Mid Priority
Aria's Gacha (4/5 or 6 months who knows)

Yeah, that one can stay on the back burner for a little bit while we take care of the more important stuff.

Low Priority:
-New 170 sets (permanent)
-Star gazing quest (permanent i think)

Are they permanent? I have no idea. The main page doesn't say they'll be removed any time soon, so I guess they'll be here for a while.

-Star gazing guide (tips and stuff, may come later)

Hmm, good idea. We can add something to that page asking if anyone wants to contribute guides for that.

other things:
-the map pages Drilling informations are outdated, and that's a hard job D:

Yeah, that's a tough one. Where did the drilling information come from before?

-steal get a lot of skill formulas from jWiki (and try them out to see if they're accurate, once for good) xD

lol. I never really pay attention to how much damage I deal (just as long as the monster dies XD), but I can help out if necessary.

-adding all the event stuff in "other hat", other shield, other weapon"... Fashion, Inner and cape lists need some update too.

Yeah, I noticed there were a lot of red links on those pages. I'll try to help out with that as much as I can. I took a Trickster hiatus for about a year, though, so I won't be of much help for items that arrived in the past year or so. =/

So much work lol xD

Think of it as volunteer work and helping the Trickster community out of the goodness of your heart. lol XD
Want to see more information added to the Trickster wiki? Visit the Wiki Team Headquarters thread and ask how you can help!

Give reputation points when you can!