View Single Post
11-20-2008   #18 (permalink)
Globalastro
cheese on a stick

Globalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of lightGlobalastro is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Globalastro Send a message via MSN to Globalastro Send a message via Yahoo to Globalastro Send a message via Skype™ to Globalastro
IGN: Globby (Wonderking)
Class: Wizard lt_mage
Level: 4x
Guild: Prinny doods

(just a note, you spelled following wrong, just in case you would like to fix it, if not, fine by me, i, by no means, am, nor do i like, grammar police http://www.mymmogames.net/forum/583275-post14.html)

I'm not sure if its apropos for me to post a suggestion for reputations here, but.....
What about a chance to dispute a bad rep point?
Reason being, I have received one bad rep point that i feel was uncalled for. This was for my own personal opinion of something in a thread debating the topic.

Now, imagine that you had the chance to dispute that point? Maybe make it so that theres a section where users can see the posts that caused the rep point that the user would like to dispute and maybe, i dont know, vote on whether you feel it was in the right or wrong.

I think this would be a neat feature to add in order to make rep points a little more "accurate(?)" and even a little bit more fun for all users in the forums.

Granted, i dont think this would be an easy feature to add, if it is even possible. but yeah, just something to think about

Last edited by Globalastro; 11-20-2008 at 11:16 PM.