View Single Post
11-18-2008   #83 (permalink)
Kudaranai
늑대와 미녀
Games
Dungeon Fighter OnlineTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseAudition
Awards Retired Forum ManagementEvent WinnerGrand Signature Champion AwardSotW Senior

Kudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond reputeKudaranai has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Kudaranai

Z100 is one of the most popular radio station in the US with ~5 million listeners per week (including me, lol~)

I was just listening to Elvis Duran and the Morning Zoo, and her commercial was playing right when I turned the volume back up. I got goosebumps when I heard ..I'll eat you up~" and thought I accidentally turned up the volume on winamp instead for a split second.

You can listen to the radio online here: Online Streaming - Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

It's easier to use IE. If you really want to use firefox, then you call follow this instruction on their website. Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

BoA's page on Z100: Z100 - New York's Hit Music Station

(lol @ "Face")

\o/

It's been playing on KIIS FM too