View Single Post
11-15-2008   #13 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpecial
As for what Jeneral named as "stunlock," it requires the use of Biki Lime.

Biki Lime is able to just spam A as it does a "stunlock" where there is no way the opponent can get out of it, at least that is what happened to me when he showed me it.

On the other hand, it is hard to time after Freeze Shrungs and even more difficult to do out of nowhere (but it is possible).

Perhaps Stunlock could be an advanced technique for PvP limes that will require a lot of timing and practice.
I saw no post or mention of stunlock. However, I was able to see the fight where it occured.

However, the original point of this guide was not to provide an overly complicated guide for Lime. I simply have seen too many sad Limes in PvP and stages that don't use any common sense or know about many of the things I've written here.

Again, however, should the consensus be large enough and should Jeneral want to help in writing a section specifically on the more complicated aspects (or high-tier if that word is preferred), I will consider adding in a PvP section to that extent. But I really would encourage a seperate guide as I'm sure extensive things could be written on the topic.