View Single Post
11-14-2008   #11 (permalink)
buta
fat fat fat fat fat PIG
PROBLEMS BUTA?!
Special Games
Aika OnlineAll Point Bulletin (APB)Alliance of Valiant ArmsAsda Story

buta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond reputebuta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeneral
This guide is kinda funny lol. Clearly you don't know the high tier level of lime PvPing :3
Maybe you should take a look at korean PvP guides for limes.

Chway go da!
And clearly you have nothing to say that I need to listen to. I don't see you writing a guide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiat
You might want to research more on Lime. But, I don't see any other problems.

Wiggling Jelly: In PvP, can be also 3, for higher damage and better slowdown, for a low cost.

Biki Lime: Should be maxed or as close as you can get for stage.

KungKungi: You might put more points, just for the extra damage, if you don't transform that much. I have a level 4 kungkungi on my lime, and I don't x-form much in PvP. Depending on play style, additional points may be placed.

Intelligence Potion: Can also be maxed if you are a frequent raider, and you use this for a Dainn or Eir in the party.

As for the 4 basic eruption skills, you may or may not want a point in this, because when you make the babies, you have an invincibility frame (Last tested in TFT).
I added int he Wiggling Jelly at level 3.

Biki in stage isn't quite too effective unless someone's there to protect you since the Space attack has a long cast time. That's why I said extra points can go into it.

KungKungi has no benefits aside from increased MP and Damage from increasing level. And the damage increase is minimal (as is the MP cost) so I don't think it's justifiable to increase the points on that. But that depends on your play style.

And I mentioned the "if you're feeling nice" thing for Intelligence potion. Because that's 7 points that could've gone into your Kungkungi or into Biki.