Thread: Sram Build
View Single Post
11-13-2008   #6 (permalink)
Adun
\_(ツ)_/
Special
Games
World of Warcraft

Adun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud ofAdun has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Adun Send a message via Skype™ to Adun
Guild: [JW], Kirameki

You'll still have the ability to dodge lock monsters (with Double if you have it), though other melee classes may become better at this than Sram.

We're talking about Wakfu here though, so Dofus tactics may or may not be applicable in here.

I haven't seen too many elemental creatures yet, and when we do, I don't know how we'll be able to check their elemental attributes because I can't run monster status inquiries during a battle, not even by highlighting them. You are only given the Name, HP, and Level. I hope they change that. Sram would be really dependent on that for AGI builds.

But anyway... Sram in Dofus were all about STR or AGI. You were more STR if you wanted to focus on traps (especially Lethal Trap at Level 100).

AGI Sram were awesome for bossing because you could use a Double to tank and dodge lock the target for range characters to easily pick off. The boss would be trying to walk towards weaker targets because the Double has low priority (in most cases) and would keep losing his turn, thus the term "dodge lock", for those who don't know.

I haven't tried the Sram class yet, but if they have a Double skill, then they could use this strategy in Wakfu as well, but there might be difficulty with the AGI caps; although maybe AGI equips can fix this.

Edit: Hope I sound alright. This post was disorganized. >_>