View Single Post
11-13-2008   #7 (permalink)
BoredomKillz
Lord of the Ceilings!
Special
Games
La TaleTrickster OnlineGrand ChaseLegend of Edda
Awards Staff AwardEvent WinnerMoM AwardDetail Detective

BoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond reputeBoredomKillz has a reputation beyond repute
IGN: RandomPerson
Class: Saint lt_guardian
Level: 195
Guild: FrenchBread

okie dokie another question ^^

i want to start putting up the Elfa quests but i saw that theres no section for Elfa in the table by locations thingy, just Belos, Elias, Yong, Aoich, Lilliput, misc, Travelers Heaven, and an empty spot. but while i was searching the forums i saw a thread where it showed the warp capsule for Lilliput, and well its the same as the warp capsule for Elfa.

so my question is, is Elfa and Lilliput the same place? if so do i change Lilliput to Elfa? or do i fill in the empty slot with Elfa?

oh and i just thought of another question xD

in the quests by location table there is a "misc" section. what exactly goes there? i know that there are some quests that go under a "misc" tag in your quest log, but if i put all the quests that do go there then we also have no need of a "Traveler's Heaven" section since all of its quests goes under "misc" and misc doesnt really tell a location xD

so ya these are my questions for now thx in advance ^^